Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Slow week & Congrats friend

Money is Low $0.00 in my checking account
Family is on my ass "NEED TO GET A JOB"
Bills need to be paid (cell phone, herbie payment, credit card and health ins)
Not ready to work in the industry yet (WTF is my problem)

BUT OVER ALL I CAN SAY
WHOOHOOHOOO
I AM LIVING MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST :)

So yeah I have been looking for a job the past 2 months and every time I get a call back the most famous line I hear is ..... " You are to over qualified" ... to over qualified to run a cash register or make coffee .. yeah WTF is that about?!?!?!? I have to wonder if its because I have a college degree or because I have literally worked all over the place... umm lets think for a min .... yeah cant decide .... but fuck them all!! So yeah no luck in the job hunting department yet but no worries something will come along.

The week has been a slow one so far and its only TUESDAY ... I got its taking forever to go by but I am entertaining myself with movies, movies and O wait did I mention movies. Yeah what an uneventful life I must say!! O well WHATEVER thats all that is on my agenda till I find work.

I started working out again ... been slacking for a while now a long while ....so I said thats it hahah..... One week ago I started to bike every other day and now I am gonna start to run again because biking is a pain in the ass due to the sidewalks still cover with shit from Hurricane Wilma so I have to bike on the road which I dont like because yes I am scared of crazy ass florida drivers so I have decided to run. Lets see if I can get back into the everyday thing again!! My motivation is still up on the wall yes my REESES BIG CUP has not been busted into yet :) so I know if I can walk by that every day I can start running again every day ... ok ok ok SAT will be my one day off :) hey we all need a day of R&R :)!!!

Well I am out of here for now :)!!
TAKE CARE AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY JOB HUNT!


P.S>
A friend just earned her way onto my calendar and into my POST
November 15th 2005 early early in the AM
First BJ ever and she swallowed
ewwww gross I know ..... so I wont elaborate on that :)

YOU HAVE JUST EARNED YOUR FIRST BJ CONGRATS
3===D~~~~
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

The internet has a lot of info ... enjoy the reading you!!
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=552180

No comments: