Wednesday, October 04, 2006

QUICK UPDATE

HELLO
HELLO
HELLO EVERYONE


So much for updating more often .... Slacking on the computer is well something I have come to do ever since Greece. I dont really have to or want to check my myspace anymore, read my emails, check those daily distraction blogs (danit I do read your LJ) , update my blog, or even want to surf the net for hours like I use to ... omg have it really come to this .. chrissie is turning back in time and now that internet junky she use to be ... DARN YOU GREECE!!!
Ok here is a quick daily update on everything!!

Last Month
-As you know Chris (alyssa's Bro) got home safe from Iraq :)
-I got into a car accident ... Hit and run and lets just say
the kid tried to out run a TURBO BEETLE hahahahaha
It didnt work because I followed him and now we are settling it!!
-Danit came down for (JEWISH NEW YEAR) with Paul
I did not get to see her but I did pick them up from the airport and lol no I did not embarrass her but I should have hahaha ... lets just say I gave her a break this time!!
-Chris came into town for two weeks to visit the family
(he is still here till the 26th)

That is just a quick update on things but I do have more to share that I will blog about very soon!!!!

No comments: