Sunday, March 18, 2007

St Patricks Day 2007

LAST WEEK SUCKED ..... SUCKED ASS!!!!!
FROM WORK, TO FAMILY , and FRIENDS ... it was just the worst week ever!!!!!

I HAD PLANS TO DO SOMETHING FOR ST PATRICKS DAY... THEY WERE PLANS SET WEEKS AGO .... AND WELL AT THE LAST MIN I SAID NO .. IM NOT GOING ...I WAS OUT BECAUSE I WAS IN A FUNK ASS FUNK OF ALL FUNKS AND JUST DIDNT WANT TO DO ANYTHING!!! I WAS AT HOME IN MY PJS ON MY COMPUTER WATCHING THE DISNEY CHANNEL ... and lol GOT A CALL .....IT WAS NIKKI... SPINderella from my myspace .....IT WAS AROUND 8:30 AND SHE TOLD ME TO GET THE FUCK UP AND DRESSED BECAUSE CHRIS her boyfriend MARCI and HER WERE GOING TO BE OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE IN MY DRIVEWAY AND WAITING FOR ME IN 10 MINS!!!! Ohhhh lord .... dude it takes me longer than 10 min to get ready .....but i did a QUICK SHOWER, QUICK BLOW DRY, QUICK DRESS

THIS IS THE OUTCOME OF THAT QUICK ALL



I WAS THE DD ... i know i know on St Patricks day you never offer to be the DD but no lie whooooooooohoooooooooohooooooooooo I so got to drive a big ass pimp ass boat of a monster truck.. Nikki I love your ride girl!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there I know your year has sucked and so much shit has happened but you are strong and everything will turn out ok! Glad to see you had fun even if you were the DD!

Love
Javi

Anonymous said...

You haven't posted in a while whats up girl you should be everyday I know you have a lot to vent about and tell the world! I can't wait to see you! Hope everything is going better! Hey girl surf lessons better be going smooth I have a gift for you and your student!

Javi