Monday, December 10, 2007

DEB AND HER SMALL SMALL TREE haha

So this weekend was a busy one and whoohoohooo I helped a friend out again ... i am on a roll and loving every min of it!!!!

Deb my friend is moving and well she has two young children and she told me she was not gonna put up a christmas tree this year .. are you kidding me .. nooo way was that gonna happen .. sooo after 3 weeks of trying to convince her to get a darn tree she called me up yesterday and said she was gonna get one but needed help =) hell yeah chrissie to the rescue .. again .. lol.. i flew over there and we went out looking for a tree .. she found her perfect tree.. not my first pick hahaha you will see why (because its tiny) hahaha but its real , its a tree, and its up for her kids so thats all that really counts!!!!

HERE IS A SLIDE SHOW SHE SENT ME LAST NIGHT !!!

No comments: