Saturday, January 05, 2008

3 Years today



Jan 5th 2005 11:05am ... I remember it like it was just yesterday .... it is a day I will never forget ... a day that can never be erased from my memory no matter what I do or how hard I try!!

My life has been a roller coaster of emotions since I said good bye to mom... actually thinking back on it I dont even think I said good bye just I LOVE YOU .... at first it was the 1 yr mark then it was 2 year and now today its 3 years.. wow it seems like it was just yesterday. Looking back on all of this I really did not think I would get though last year .. i think it was the hardest for me. I had my ups and downs and it was a total roller-coaster ride of emotions because one min I was so happy .. I guess because I was doing something and keeping my mind busy but as soon as I thought about mom I felt guilty that I was having fun and for that on split second I even forget about her ... then I would get sad all over again. I know my mom would not want me to be sad all the time but sometimes I just cant help it..... I kept it in for so long when mom was sick and even after her death i kept so much in. Its nice to finally talk to someone and have them understand not only what I am saying but also my feelings!!

Quote: Another day goes by and things happen, but it is another day without my mom!

Yesterday is just that Yesterday (the past)
Tomorrow is never promised
Today is what counts so live it as if it was your last!

Dont take life or really anything for granted ... one day you could be here having the time of your life ... then the next day in a blink of an eye everything is just gone!

************************
Its been a rough year but I know for a fact if it weren't for a certain new friend in my life and her family I would not have gotten though the year. I guess what I really wanted to say is THANK YOU for all from the bottom of my heart!! You will never know how much everything even the little things have meant to me!!!!! Ohhh yeah and as for the mall lol ... For you, a thousand times over =)!!

No comments: