Thursday, July 16, 2009

My day off

I had the day off today and you know what along with being productive I also got creative :) My friend has this site called

http://www.ladecostified.com/

and what can I tell you .. she and her boyfriend are geniuses:)

Contest: You’re SO LA….


By Danit

This contest is open to everyone, not just Los Angeles residents!

Send us a photo of you looking as “LA” as possible and holding a sign that says I LOVE LA DECOSTIFIED!!

What does this mean? Put on some huge sunglasses and skinny jeans, or dress like a bum on the side of the highway…really, it’s whatever you feel represents being LA. We encourage you to get creative!

I put this together in a mater of mins hahahaha

[caption id="attachment_406" align="alignleft" width="194" caption="For a Contest "]For a Contest [/caption]

No comments: