Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN SLACKING!!

I know I have no posted in a while ..... ahhhhhhhhh just been busy but I am gonna start everyday again ... just got to make the time!!

Anyway a little mini update on things is Bro went back to school, dad is still working hard, dakota (pup) is doing good, I am also doing good and this past tropical storm was nothing at all. THANK GOD ... we still have a blue tarp on our roof ... damn roofers!!

I finally got my car window fixed 1 week of no car and 2 hundred dollars later i can finally drive him again!! I still have to take it to the dealer to get the window tinted and also fix the damaged paint on the side of the door. Of course it does not meet my 500.00 deductible so its all out of pocket for me. Damn those people!! O well I am over it now and now just dealing with dads home owners ins to get money for my personal items. I think the woman said they will cover the window, but we will see!

Other than that all is well :) That is the short mini update but like I said I am gonna start blogging more often again!!

TAKE CARE !!!

No comments: