Sunday, August 20, 2006

PEOPLE ARE MEAN

WHY DO BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE ?????

Saturday, August 19, 2006 at precisely 11:00 AM ... yes I said AM ... middle of day with neighbors outside mowing lawns, playing with kids, talking to other neighbors .... YES DAY TIME MIND YOU .... Someone decided to break into my car.

Time Line
10:35am left Alyssa's house (slept over night before)
10:55am Pulled into my driveway
10:59:01am Locked car door to run into house (GRAB LEASH) to take dakota out
10:59:40am THE ROBBER GOT MY SHIT
11:00am Stan (right house neighbor) pounded on my door... to tell me he saw this big colored dude take stuff out of my car and jumped into a silver crap car to speed away.
11:09am They tried to use my Credit Card but got nothing because it was the first one I canceled hahah SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!






Took Digital Camera, three memory cards (Greece and Key West pictures on them, Last $40.00 Cash to my name :( , Fav Old Navy T-shirt (green one), Cute Jeans, Dirty Skivies hahahaha, Fav blue and black sleepover bag, 2 (1G) Jump Drives with pics and files on them, AE Wallet, AE dark brown fav purse, Drivers Licence, 2 Credit Cards, and black old navy flip flops .... I HOPE HE GOES TO HELL!!

No comments: