Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hit and Run

"BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
WATCH YA GONNA DO
WATCH YA GONNA DO
WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU!!!!
"

SEPT 19, 2006


Alright I went to pick up Dudet and Rachael from school… And they get in my car ... we start talking and all of a suddent right in front of the school no lie this black F-ing scion makes a left out of Flanagan High School (when it’s a RIGHT ONLY) and mother fucken hit herbie... my side ... the back left side (drivers side)... Of course I was laying on my horn so they would pull over… but apparently that means run run!!! The fucker sped up IN A SCHOOL ZONE might I add to get away from me… but I guess he didn’t realize that Herbie has Turbo baby!!! So I chased that little shit… And at the same time dudet was in the back seat (face while all of this was going on was classic FEAR i must add haha) Rachael was on the phone with the PoPo... and by the way Pembroke Pines Police takes their sweet ass time!!! I was driving the whole time and no lie these kids were not gonna stop lets just say I got up to 3 digits in my car driving in residental areas and school zones!! Well the kid was stupid and decided to go into Pembroke Falls…a gated comunity that we rushing into tailing along car and driving down the wrong side of the street .... big mistake of course but I still went in then he went into one of the side communities and did not want to follow him in so I parked my car outside the entrance/exit … These two couples in matching cars (hummers) asked what happed and helped us look for the car . They drove by them saw that they let two kids out of the car and two were still in the car. Then hoodlem hit and run kids decided to take their license plate off... haha too late (at this point we already had it… after all that’s what the chase was for) and they also took someone else’s plate off a car (dont know why) … Then two kids came walking out of the community and of course they were from the car and ran over to talk to them. Lol they said that their friend dropped them off and now they are walking to their house…what a croc of shit ... Yeah I don’t think so ... I was not born yesterday you scumbags!!! Well they started to get nervous cause I was telling them its okay you can tell me the truth and no one will get in trouble!! Well one of the kids was just pissing me off by lying .. dont lie to me .. if anything that is one thing you dont do to me so ofcourse I got mad and well then they ran… Not to long after that the scion came flying out of the community and then about 5 minutes later .. (after all of that 30 mins passed) the cops FINALLY showed up… Yeah to damn late period… anyways I told them what happened and PS it was pouring this whole time…Two cops shows up.. we got a chick cop… well she was bitchy cause god for bid if she gets wet ... BITCH YOU GET PAID TO GET WET!!! She talked to one of the hummers (as a witness) and then a guy popo showed up… he was cool about getting wet but he was a dick… He took the license plate number and ran it … thank god it went through… then he said he was gonna go to the house from here and if no one was home then he turns the report over to the traffic division and I have to wait… Yeah that’s bullshit. After about an hr of BULLSHIT I left from there and got the girls home.

The next day I decided to go to the school and get the kids information… well that woud have been possible if Flanagan didn’t have a stick up their ass. So lets just say I have connections =) well I got their info EVERYTHING where they live phone numbers insurance info… I called the number that was on file and thank god the parents were cool and understanding… they are willing to cover all damages!! LETS SEE IF IT ALL WORKS OUT!!!

P.S> DAMAGE IS ESTIMATED AT 1500.00 ..... hahahaha no lie looking it you would think no more than 500.00 ... haha thats a car body shops for ya!!


No comments: