Wednesday, September 06, 2006

update on chris /&/ some useless Disncovery Chann 411

WE JUST GOT WORD
Chris .... Alyssa's Brothers flight is delayed.... he is still in IRAQ... he should have been home today but something happened and he does not leave till Saturday .... Yeah bummer is right but no worries he comes in Sunday and Julie and Alyssa will be there to greet him. They both had a flight back to Florida sunday afternoon but changed it to Tuesday night so all has turned out great!!

Right now they are in North Caroline and Alyssa is bored out of her mind hahahaha I so know how she feels ..... ohhhh yeah the area that she is the boondocks ...she gets little to no cell phone service hahahaha she has to walk into the woods to call me so yeah all her calls to me are day convos lol i sooo dont blame her hahahahaha (sorry dudet had to laugh)

USELESS 411
WHAT I LEARNED TODAY

Do you all remember the Lion King (disney movie)
Well remember Timon and Pumba (HAKUNAMATATA SONG)
Timon is the little one :)

I just found out after all these years what he is hahahaha
I was up the other night because I could not sleep so what
do you think I put on (TV)... lol not the disney channel lol
the discovery channel and they had this special on
MEERKATS hahahahaha Timon is a Meerkat!!

I SOOOOOOO DID NOT KNOW THAT!!!!

No comments: