Tuesday, October 09, 2007

GOAL SET

I am so frustrated because I have so much bottled up inside of me that I just need a break...god when am i gonna get that damn break .. i think I am an over all good person ... omg what wow now I am talking to god in this blog when I dont even know what I believe .. ok ok ok so frustration means .... stress ... stress means a late period ... a late period means me unhappy .. me unhappy means crying about everything ... me crying about everything ultimatly means I am missing mom... and missing mom leads to no sleep, funk-o-rama days , and tears ...a rain shower of tears......

SOOOOOOOOOOO MY SOLUTION IS BIKING AGAIN .. ohhhh biking .. ohhhh how much i missed you .. ohhhh how much weight i have gained since I haven't biked in forever .. ohhh the music the work out the wind in my hair ... ohhhhh did I mention how much I ohhh soooo missed biking... ok so my solution is a GOAL... A BIKING GOAL .. even tho I have not been cleared by my docs to bike I think if I take it slow I will be ok .... Its been a few weeks now and everything is going A OK .. (HENCE THE GOAL SET) i am glad I decided to get back on a bike ... ahhhhhh it sooths me soooooooooooo!!


P.S YES THAT IS A CRAZY ASS CUT ON MY LEG THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY BECAUSE I WAS BEING STUPID AND WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING HAHA YEP MY KNEE GAVE OUT AND PLOP ...DOWN I WENT .. YEAH IT HURTS.. BUT IT WAS A LESSON WELL LEARNED !!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: