Wednesday, October 10, 2007

LIFE IS DOWN!!!

Ok so its OCT omg my month my entire month but for some reason... well really reason(S) (MOM DAKOTA JASON) its been the worst , saddest and fucken drama filled month ever.. I am stressed and I am drained and I am so many negative things under the sun....wow when is life gonna get better?? Please tell me so I can add a countdown clock to this BLOG and my MYSPACE to have something to look forward to....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I TRY TO LOOK AT EVERYTHING WITH A POSITIVE NOTE BUT WITH ALL THE FUCKED UP SHIT GOING ON I FEEL LIKE THAT LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IS DIAPERING !!!!!

A REAL FRIEND AND HER QUOTE .. "Sometimes its so hard to pretend everything is ok and keep on smiling, when all u feel like doing is giving up and crying..."

No comments: