Saturday, November 10, 2007

BIKE DRAMA

I have been neglecting my blog because I have been well busy but that is gonna change I have to start posting posting posting .. today is gonna be a good post because something funny happened!!

Ok so I have been in training for this LIVESTRONG even that is gonna be in Florida Feb 2008. I had to give myself a goal 1. because I need to start working out like I use to , and 2. well because goal setting motivates me hehehe and when I heard of the LIVESTRONG event BINGO hehehe!!

Ok so this month I am up to biking two times a day in the morning and right before the sun goes down. I would bike at night like I use to but the street path I usually take most of the lights are out so I tend to bike faster harder and well also get scared hehe so I decided to sick with daylight biking hehehe ass crack of dawn and right befor the sun sets =)!!

Ok so I found a training buddy I love training buddies only because they tend to push you ... ok so this was the plan she would blade and I would bike.. lol yeah i know what you are thinking because i was thinking the same .. an easy bike ride lol..so i not only biked twice as long in the AM but also twice as hard because I was like yeah this roller blading thing and bike this is gonna be a breeze... ohhhhh lord ... i dont even know where to start... not only did she keep up with me (and let me tell you I was biking hard) she wanted to keep going when I could not ... i was shocked .. supper dupper shocked... ok ok ok hahaha i know you are saying umm thats not funny ... ok here is the funny part .. i went ahead of her because I noticed the sidewalk was out so I went to bike through the grass to get to the street... i saw this one hole that I hit and was all worried about the water bottles falling and ummm noo water for me means I AM SCREWED .. soooooooo I went to jump that hole and i did but yeah failed to see the bigger hole right behind the one i jumped... just picture this .. a mountain bike .. biking though the grass.. hitting a hole that was ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no lie 2 feet deep .... me flipping over the handle bars while the bike front wheel stayed in the hold....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ME: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IRENE: OMG
ME: AHHHHHHHHHHH (PLOP)
IRENE: OMG
ME: WTF OUCH
IRENE: OMG ... ahhh hahahahaahaha
ME: WTF .. HAHAHAHAHA
IRENE: AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAAHA LOL (crying laughing)
ME: OUCHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA
IRENE: OMG YOU JUST MADE MY DAY HAHAHAAHA
ME: Ummm OUCH .. I am glad I could make your day
IRENE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ME: NO REALLY I AM OK hahaahahaha
IRENE: HAHAHAHAHA I WISH I HAD A CAMERA
ME: OUCH (as I get up)

No comments: