Friday, November 02, 2007

FOOTBALL TOMORROW

OK SO MY FRIEND MIKE IS IN TOWN ...this is where posting about mike and my brother Michael get complicated haha .. anyway .. SOOOOO BRO IS PLAYING FOOTBALL TOMORROW MORNING SO STUPID ME SAYS HEY WHY NOT ALL OF US PLAY.. BRO LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS AN ASSSSHOLE .. AND MIKE LAUGHED AT ME LIKE IT WAS A JOKE.. Dude what the shit?!?! Anyways I run upstairs to get a football and prove to the both of them that hello I can kick ass.. bro knows but omg its been years since I have played but Mike has never seen me play lol .. so we play outside for a while and whoohoohoo i kick ass.. then we come in and bro gets his old gear out of the garadge that umm yeah I had to clean because god knows what the shit laid eggs and ewwwww crawled all over this gear .. dude its been 6 years since bro has been in high school lol .. sooooooo we all get our own pads and hahahaha I was sort of struggling putting the stuff on while mike decided to lol at me and snap away while I tried to figure what clips clipped where and whatever else to set my gear up!!

WISH ME LUCK !!
TRUST ME I AM GONNA NEED IT!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: