Monday, April 07, 2008

DANIT ... HELP

Nintendogsdogs
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOUR HELP DANIT !!!!!!!!!

Ok so as you all know Danit gave me a Nintendo DS and a game so the other day bro and I went to the game store and bought a few more games ... i started to play nintendogs in the store and it was kind of fun .. i remembered danit telling me its either a hit or miss with people .. so i was like shit I need another game so why not ... OMG I AM GONNA KILL MY DAMN DOG...IM TALKING KILL HIM DEAD BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEED HIM OR GIVE HIM WATER .. Everything says keep petting him but I do and do and do and nothing ..NO OTHER ICONS OTHER THAN HOME =( ... omg he is gonna die and I am gonna cry and I am gonna be soooooooooooooooo mad at Danit for this!! Danit he gets passed his name and remembers it ... then after like 10 mins of petting him he forgets his name and we have to go through the steps of naming him all over again ... And when I look at how he is doing he is in need of water and food ... DANIT HelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

No comments: