Sunday, April 06, 2008

You Tube Video

Ok so working at an animal hospital has lead me down a few new roads in my life. One is thinking more and more about our earth and what we can do to help not only it but also ourselves... Go greenhahahaha not truly green but doing things around the house to lessen the electric bill and also bettering my life ... but not only has it lead me down the green road but also down a few other roads such as out ocean .. its crazy because years ago i wanted to be a marine biologist so bad haha that is until i found out they work in a lab most of the time .. then that turned me offffffffff from that career ... but my love for the ocean has never gone away .. i find myself more and more interested in shows about the ocean on the discovery channel than i have ever been before ... i think its because of the new job I have decided to take over .. who knows .. but what I do know is that the other day at work this lady brought up a video on youtube and of course when I got off of work that morning I had to check it out ... after watching it i found myself wondering why i never bought a boat and sailed around the world. HAHAHA dont laugh .. its the truth .. a few years ago i was mins away from buying a boat to do that but i didnt of course .. who knows maybe one day i will .. it is a goal of mine!! ok ok ok this post is all over the place .. i really wanted to post the video i came across on you tube!

Its sooooooooooooooo crazy but soooooo true !!!!!!!!!

No comments: