Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Car Accident

HERE IS A STORY FOR YA!!!! Im at a RED LIGHT .. on 136 and SR 84 near .. SR84 is sort of this road that runs parallel to a freeway .. but it has lights on it .. anyway I am stopped at the red light ... and as I do recall that what people do stop at red lights ... and out of no where this girl slams right into me .. from behind that is ... I had my belt on of course but i was lifted out of my seat and hit the top of the windshield cracking it and also taking the full fore of the hit not seeing it ever coming .. i was like what the hell just happened .. I get out of my car and looked at my car ... not to bad i dont think ... from what I can see at 10:30 at night and of course just the body .. im sure I have damage to the bottom of it as well ...what I did notice was my bumper and my muffler i think my gas tank under the car were busted because gas came out of my car so I know the tank has some sort of damage to it.. anyway I run over to the girls car and notice she has a passenger in it.. for all of you know have been reading my blog a little over a year ago I got into an accident with no one in the van haha long story ACCIDENT IN MAY OF 2007. I run over as she is getting out of her car and ask her if she is ok .. she said yes the passenger who was a male said yes too .. we were all bloody and hurt .. j i look at her car and its F-ered up hahaha I was like wow both her airbags deployed .. in a matter of mins the paramedics came and checked me out .. they told me my blood pressure was up hahaha no shit .. then the guy said i cant believe how calm you are while your pressure is so high .. whatever its an accident .. not my fault so whats done is done .. he smiled ..ps he was cute cute cute .. should have played up my injuries ... then his buddy came over to me and said i was gonna be hurting the next week or so .. i said im ok .. he said your adrenaline is up .. its true ive been in an accident before I know the after effects of the adrenaline rush ... he said no i dont think you understand this woman hit you between 75-90 mph .. i said what .. he said yeah no skid marks at all .. she didnt even break you car stopped her!! I was like wow !!

I still have so much more to this story but you all get the gist of it...got into an accident .. but im ok going for an MRI today because my head is killing me and my neck omg its so swollen it hurts when I swallow .. dude whats up with me always getting hit at a RED LIGHT .. FUCKEN FLORIDIAN DRIVERS ... RED MEANS STOP YOU FUCKERS HAHA!!

MY CAR


HER CAR


SCION ACCIDENT REPORTS

No comments: