Sunday, September 07, 2008

GATORS FOOTBALL GAME 9/6/2008

The Florida Gators defeated a team that they haven’t beat in years. The Miami Hurricanes. Gators 26 Miami 3


I am a UM fan but my friends rents had extra tixs for the UM vs UF game in Gainesville's so i had to be a gator for a day ... dont worry the entire car ride up north I was supporting UM hahahaha then when I got there I had to change hahaha!! She told her mom I had UM gear on and her mom said " so she has a ticket for the game" ahhhhhh hahahaahahahaha it was funny!!








THE CAR RIDE HAHAHA
Hooper had to outline for work and well we were all high tech even able to get online while we drove .. it was great .. brought me back to when I use to travel all the time for work hahaha .. dont ya love her rigging of her outline so she didnt have to hold it .. sun visors are used for more than just the sun!














No comments: