Sunday, July 24, 2005

Cant Sleep

Ok so its 12:39am and I am so awake not sure why ... Ooooo actuallyI know why !! Its because I so did not run or bike today. Let me start be telling you that I ate something bad on Friday and talk about feeling like crap FRI and SAT ugh it was so bad. I so wont go into details haha but I have to tell you that Sat morning I sent Micahel (little bro) to go out and get me something for my stomach. After about 2 hrs later the kid bring back PEPTO-BISMOL Cherry Flavored Chewable Tablets. Ok my first thought was yeah never send a guy or brother to get you some meds, and second was no way can I chew this its gonna taste like crap-o-la. Well after thinking about how I felt I sucked it up and took two. Come to find out not only did they work but they were not as bad as I thought ... LITTLE BRO DID GOOD!!!!

Ok back to not tired yeah its official I am a total loser because I cant sleep unless I work out. Who would have ever thought!!

Anyway Sunday (today) Michael and I are gonna go to the mall ... not sure if that is a good or bad idea considering that its "TAX FREE WEEK " o god you know the entire world is gonna be at the mall today ... damn all those kids who start school soon. Ok ok the truth is I actually have to thank them because its cheeper for me hahaha!!

Other than that no real news this weekend it totally sucked.... my plans went down the drain because I got sick but no worries its all good.











After the mall Bro and I are gonna catch a Flick and what we have in mind is "THE ISLAND"

Plot Summary for The Island
Directed byMichael Bay
Lincoln Six-Echo (McGregor) is a resident of a seemingly utopian but contained facility in the mid 21st century. Like all of the inhabitants of this carefully controlled environment, Lincoln hopes to be chosen to go to the "The Island" - reportedly the last uncontaminated spot on the planet. But Lincoln soon discovers that everything about his existence is a lie. He and all of the other inhabitants of the facility are actually human clones whose only purpose is to provide "spare parts" for their original human counterparts. Realizing it is only a matter of time before he is "harvested," Lincoln makes a daring escape with a beautiful fellow resident named Jordan Two-Delta (Johansson). Relentlessly pursued by the forces of the sinister institute that once housed them, Lincoln and Jordan engage in a race for their lives to literally meet their makers.

Taglines for The Island :


They don't want you to know what you are.

Plan Your Escape

You have Been Chosen

You all know that after the movie I am so gonna have to post my Chris' Movie Review so stay tuned !!

No comments: