Thursday, July 21, 2005

COUNTDOWN BEGINS

14 DAYS LEFT
The count down is one !!

14 days from today till I leave for Phx and hit Disney Land with the family!! Whoohoo :) !

Ok Ok Ok so for all of you who dont know Aug 4th I leave for PHX then Auntie, Uncle and I are driving to California to spend some quality time with the family at the happiest place on earth (DISNEY LAND) with the girls, the girls husbands, and the rugrats hahaha the kids :) .... Time for Dumbo , Space Mountain, Never Neverland NO NOT Michael Jackon's Ranch the G rated Peter Pan Ride, and dont forget ITS A SMALL WORLD. Yeah thats totally the last ride we are gonna ride because that song just gets stuck in your head and well its bad and around a crowd of people it can get ugly!! Here let me refresh your memory


It's a world of laughter - A world of tears It's a world of hopes - And a world of fears There's so much that we share - That it's time we're aware It's a small world after all It's a small world after allIt's a small world after all It's a small world after all It's a small, small world There is just one moon - And one golden sun And a smile means - Friendship to every one Though the mountains divide - And the oceans are wide It's a small world after all It's a small world after allIt's a small world after all It's a small world after all It's a small, small world


O god its never ending and also the longest ride ever!! So yeah totally a last one ... who knows we might even run out of time and not have to be tortured. Well you know I will let you know!!
CLICK TO VIEW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah 14 days till im throwing a, "no more Chrissie party" (at least temporarily) lol!! Just kidding im actually kinda, secretly, shhhh dont tell anyone happy your leaving hahaha again... kidding!!! Nah, actually I always hang out with you "why" is a question I cannot answer. Anyways... hope you have fun at DISNEYLAND and you HAVE TO RIDE DUMBO and think of me. Well, I will see you later and you better write to me. See ya have fun!!!!!!!
*aly(FLA)

Anonymous said...

Hi there ##NAME##, I am out searching for the latest information on ##LINK## and found this site. Although ##TITLE## wasn't what I was looking for, it certainly sparked my attention. I can see how, I came across this site when I was looking for related information. I am glad I stopped by today.