Friday, June 16, 2006

Gooooo HEAT

I havent written in a while because things have just been crazy here .... if its not the heat playing then I am just busy getting ready for Elisa's Wedding and my New York City trip!!

Not much to update other than ..........

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIAMI HEAT

Alyssa and I went to the Carolina Ale House (sports bar) the last 2 games and whoohoohoo its been fun!! Little Bro is superstitious hahahaha he wont leave the house to watch the game ... actually a few friends came over so they were lucky he left his room to watch it downstairs hahahaha!!

Last night we had a hot waiter at the sports bar but of course the entire night I did not catch his name ... damn me ... I left my number on our receipt hahahaha dont ask ... that was the boldest thing I ever did .... oh yeah and also when he came over to see if everything was ok ... Alyssa told me to say ... everything is cheesy .... we ordered cheese fries and cheese/spinage dip .... and of course I cant turn down a dare .... so I said it .... yeah come to think about it ...... I should have just wrote DORK on my forehead!!!




" Everything is CHEESY hahahaha "




Over all its been an interesting experience at sports bars hahaha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bet your ass its been interesting... pukie!!! Haha lol... you are a DORK!!!