Thursday, June 08, 2006

Massachusetts Trip

Just got back from Massachusetts and this is how my trip went
FYI: I only posted a few pics because I had way to many to post!!

June 2nd
9am flight
Traveled with Jackies little brothers ... not to bad ... well not bad at all till the last 15 mins before we landed when Christopher was yelling bloody murder because his ears hurt. Everyone on the flight was trying to hand me gum but he would not take it so I got up and asked the Flight Attendant for some crackers and then he was fin. 5 mins before he landed he fell asleep and would not get up so I have to carry him off the plane and what seemed like forever till we got this luggage cart (2.00) and I putt all of out shit on it and placed him on the top off out shit hahahaha it was funny, but the flight was on time and so was Jackie picking me up.
We then drove to her Aunts house in Blackstone ... omg this town that has no cell phone service, a creek :) , one street light, and two on call 24/7 firemen ..... yeah it was an interesting place but I could never live there. We said our hello's and then all headed to this local place jackie was telling me about to get some grub, after that we went back to her aunts house for a while till Jackie and I decided hit this local store to get some ice cream because the ice cream place we were gonna go to was well closed DUE TO RAIN... GOOD LORD PEOPLE ITS JUST A LITTLE WATER hahaha.

That night was a late late late late night we got back to the hotel (we were staying in a hotel for 2 nights because her mom got us a room) and all the kids were in our room when all Jackie and I wanted to do was sleep. Lets just say Jackie and I passed out while everyone just kept going and going and going.

June 3
PARTY DAY
It was a late morning wake up ... felt good to sleep in ... we both got up around the same time. Ohh yeah her little brother Evan slept in our room but no lie he was just knocked out .... we got up around 9:30an and ran downstairs for some free breakfast then came back to the room. We took our sweet ass time getting ready ... no rushing at all thank god!! Around noon Tony (Jackies boyfriend) got to the hotel and of course us girls were still getting ready hahaha but no worries we were right on time. The kids once again were in our room and watching Chicken Little on my DVD Player ... ohhhh yeahhhh technology .. got to love that shit :)!!

Around 2pm we headed over to Jackies Aunties house for the party ... people started to come around 3 and then it was time to P-A-R-T-Y ... it was a fun day ... the weather was not the best ... rain rain rain and also cold cold cold but hey I will take the cold rain over the florida hot ass sunny shit rain weather anyday :)!! Ohhhh they had a pig ... ewww poor porky just had no chance but he was mighty delicious hahaha yes I tried him ... I had to ... come on when was I gonna get the chance to do that again !!

That night was another late night ... ohhh yeah you know you are in a little small town when the cops come by at 9:08pm to tell you to turn the music off and get inside hahaha ... party ended but started right back up when we got back to the hotel!!


Jackie and I taking a Graduation shot at the party

FYI: I found my new fav shot drink
YUMMY ... another please :)


Tony and Jackie

Awwww soooo cute


June 4
We checked out of the hotel and all (family people) headed over to check out Jackie and tony's new apartment .... HOME SWEET APARTMENT.... omg it was the cutest thing ever ... I just cant get over her new adult apartment ... hehehe that is what jackie has been calling it :) !! Im proud of you dude ... you graduated college , found a good man, totally hit up cute ass apartment in the town , and now you are on your way with your career :) YOU KICK ASS JACKIE!!!!


After we checked out Jackie's adult apartment we took Jackies cousin over to the Bananza Bus Stop and then headed over to Cousins Pizza lol I mean Classic Pizza hahaha inside joke :) .... we ate some good food and then decided to go to Wrentham Village Premium Outlets with a few of her family member and let me tell you whoohoohoo discounts up the ying-yang :) .... jackie and I bought shoes hehehe and she also got a jacket :) !! We left the outlets around 4 and headed back to Jackies adult apartment to really relax. When we got there Tony's brother Adam was there and they were watching a movie so jackie and I talked for a while and I ordered some stuff for her from the BED BATH & BEYOND website. I told her I was gonna get her a few things for her apartment so we did that online :)!! After that we watched a movie and hit the sack!

June 5
I was on my own ..... Jackie had to go to this study course and Tony had to work so Jackie left me her car so I took my time in the morning getting ready , I turned Stuart (jackies turtle) litght on and fed him ... hahaha jackie forgot to .... she said "Figures I would when you are here" hahaha I laughed at that because I know how much she loves this turtle hehehe ... after that I hit the mall and a few other stores :) !! It was to funny and way to cool driving with MASSHOLES ... its funny because I never feel weird driving in other states but I do have to mention it was an experience driving :) !! Jackie got out of school early and made dindin for us when she got home .... we also had an alcoholic beverage ... jackies grandpa makes wine and yeah lets just say it did hit all of us.... hehehe ... Tony got late that night and when he got home he took a shower and found my surprise on the window I wrote for jackie while it was foggy that morning hahaha .. it said JACKIE and had a hand print on it ...... lol ... damn that kid .... I tried to scare her bit it did not work .... we all ate dindin and no lie omg it was soooooo yummmy ... damn that girl is a good cook ... Jackie your chicken marinating secret is safe with me !! Tony's mom dropped buy and Jackie made some brownies while we all talked . After a while of that we all hit the sack!

June 6
Ekkkkkkk this was a day (because of the date) that I just wanted to stay inside but it was the only day Jackie and I could really hang out before I left so we decided to do something. Our plan was to originally go to NEW YORK CITY for the day but since the weather in Massachusetts was rainy the entire time I was there we opted not to because if it did rain and we got wet it would have been a long ass three hr went train ride so instead we went to the NEWPORT MANSIONS .... CLICK ON THE LINK
The Mansions - Newport Mansions ... omg it was sooooo amazing .... the history, the information, the homes, it was all breathtaking. The pictures dont even come close to the reality what the homes really look like but I have to say it was such a wonderful experience. The day was not a rushing day .. we woke up when we woke up, took our time driving and then just really took in and enjoyed the day. We got to talk ... it was the first time in a long time Jackie and I really talked so that was so nice. After the mansions we hit the newport town shops and it was sooo cool .... holly shit Dad would love this town ... its all nautical things boats, sailors, boat wheels, NAVY MEN walking around hahahaha ok the men were for jackie and I but you understand what I am talking about!! It was a fun fun fun fun day ohhh yeah and I forgot to mention the weather was soooooo beautiful ... it did not rain at all while we were in Newport :) but when we got home that was another story hahaha

Front of the first house


Uuuulala hahaha
It took us a while to get this pic
but we totally captured the moment :)


Jackie and ME


June 7
I had an AM flight and since Jackie had her study class Tony told his boss he was gonna be late and took me to the airport. The weather was CRAP-O-LA (rain rain rain) but this was the first time Tony and I got a chance to really talk hahaha it was funny no lie we can both talk. I think its the 10-19 thing ... his birthday is on my birthday if you all did not know ... but it was a cool ride ... not one min of silence in the car :) I LOVE THAT!!

2:45pm

Flight was on time ... Alyssa picked me up from the airport and then we went out for Lunch / DinDin and I showed her pics and told her about my trip.

OVER ALL I HAD A GOOD TIME ... I CANT WAIT TO GO VISIT JACKIE AGAIN... I think I want to book another trip during the winter :) ... then I can really experience Massachusetts that way hehehe plus I can shovel (snow) from a sidewalk ...... SHUT UP.... I know I am crazy but have always wanted to do that for some reason ... probably because that some reason is I am a native floridian and we get 1 week of winter if we are lucky ... plus they always do it in movies :) !!!

ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID I DID HAVE FUN !!




No comments: