Sunday, June 25, 2006

NEW YORK TRIP :)



Got back from NYC Sat morning at 12:00am
NOTE TO THE WORLD ... JFK airport SUCKS!!!
DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY


Day 1 June 20th

Early ass wake up call for an early ass flight for an early ass start
Some say early is bad but other say early is good.. I love it when I
am on vacation !!

-Flight-
was great


-Car Service that should have picked us up from the airport did not show up
-Plan B get pissed and move on .. called another one from airport phone and ewwww it was a boring long ass nasty ride ... ohhh yeah dont get me started on the music we had to listen to for one hr!!!

-Hotel-
... no early check in - THANKS MARRIOTT, but thats ok they held our bags and we headed out.

-FIRST STOP-
....NYC PIZZA :)...... sooo damn good


Stumbled across Grand Central Station

-Church ... St Patricks Cathedral-
i lit a candle for mom


-Central Park-how can we pass us a smelly romantic horse and carriage ride in Central Park hahahaha the driver was an Irish Hottie named Emit and the horse was this little pussy ass thing named Roger ... lol but over all it was fun.


-MAC STORE-
Can you all say GEEK HEAVEN FOR ME lol we got to check out email and then move on to

-FAO SCHWARZ-
This was my toy store heaven... Yes we took a pic on the BIG ASS PIANO in the movie BIG :) .. I got free chocolate for making this cashier lol :) .. go me!!


After getting lost a few time, calling the hotel 100 times to see if we can finally check, and walking forever it was time to check into our room :)!!

The Courtyard Marriott what can I say ... the Marriott never lets me down .. that is where we stayed and let me tell you it was a very very very very very very nice hotel!

We chilled out for a while and then got ready for our 6pm dinner reservations at Alfred of Rome and then our 8pm Broadway show "RENT"

Din Din was good I liked it ... Alyssa was not to fond of he Salad... it was a three course meal Italian restaurant... I would recommend it to anyone Meal and Desert were great!!

It was right Across the way from Rockefeller Center!!

After that we headed over to the show

and I must say it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the show ended we decided to walk away from the crowd and catch a Cab back to our hotel..... NOTE TO THE WORLD .. trying to get a cab after a show is impossible!! We then decided to pay this bike buggy thing to take us to our hotel .... omg poor dude ... no lie he not only got lost but was the skinniest bike buggy dude we saw and of course had to pick!! After an hr of endless peddling up this big ass hill going to the wrong way he finally got us to our hotel ... I tipped him $5.00 .... I FELT SO BAD
US SAYING OHHH GOD WE ARE GONNA DIE


I forgot to tell you we saw Two actresses ...
Natalie Portman and Finola Hughes

WE TURNED IN FOR THE NIGHT BECAUSE WE HAD A LONG DAY AHEAD OF US FOR TOMORROW!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Day 2 June 21

Another early ass start .... if you all know me you know that when I am on a mission .... i mean vacation I dont sleep in .... my ass was up at 6am so I took my show and rudely woke alyssa up hahahaha she was in a bad mood ... ohhhh yeah to top it all off I left the thing for the shower up so yeah it got her hahahahahahaha ... I did not do that on purpose .. wink wink ;) !!

-8am NYC TOUR-
Its double decker tour bus that takes you all over NYC ... when I say all over I mean all over THE CITY!! You get on and off as you want because ever 15 mins another bus comes by to get you!
FIRST STOP
-Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island-


-Ground Zero-


-Wall Street Bull- The largest, and the most famous and venerable of the U.S. exchanges and a symbol of the New York's financial activity and strength.
Big Bull that has balls haha


-tgif ... Fridays ... ewwww worst lunch and service ever

-Time Square-
Shopping (souvenir gifts for the family)


-MTV Studios-
TRL Gewn was there you can see her from the window


-Taxi-
Cab Driver ever in New York was named SINGH GURMIT
Information we found out while talking to this nice dude
Cabs with Ads on them are company owned ... drivers dont give a crap.
Cabs with just a number and light are private ... clean and the driver is the owner.
Ohh yeah a little fender bender and rubbing is common in NYC haha


-Spontaneous Moment/ idea-
we went to the theater to see if we could get tickets to STOMP ... whoohoohoo we did .. good seats too :)... so we went back to Hotel to change. and then headed out to see the show :)

was soooooo good ... hot hot hot hot dudes!!

-Hard Rock Cafe-
late dindin :) best waiter ever.. SAGE was his name .. he was soooo funny

-THE RIDE HOME-
OMG I know why they had on shit handles in cabs... driver was the worst no lie he almost killed this Barbie doll looking woman haha!!
---------------------------------------------

Day 3 June 22
off to a sort of late start ... 8am

NYC TOUR BUS DAY TWO
-Empire State Building-
... ummmm it was a one time deal for me ... to many people ... so crowded.. to squishy... me being claustrophobic was not good at all!!


-Peir 17-
we stopped to eat here because it looked cool ... Its a big indoor mall area.. we did not hit that just went right to the food .. it was good and they had some entertainment to check out also!

-United Nations-
OMG BORRRRRRING .. well we just went in and came out ... I did not want to take this 2 hr tour so we went just to say we where there ... well I went to say that .. alyssa really did not want to go :) !!


-Central Park -
FYI this is a big ass f-en park ... just to let you all know!!
Alyssa was on a stupid mission to find that fountain in movies and the beginning of Friends ... she kept telling me its under this bridge... and it was not ... then she would say .... I have a feeling its under this one ... nope no score at all .... she just went on and on and on with the .... wait no here it is here this way I know it .... after walking about 1 hr and listening to her say its under this bridge every time we saw a damn bridge..... I decided to get smart and ask someone. 3 People all sent us the wrong way till we found this nice lady walking her pup that looked just like dakota... awwwww i missed my pup ... anyway I asked her and she told us where it was.
NOTE TO THE WORLD .. if you get lost in central park as someone with a dog for directions!
HERE IS THAT DAMN FOUNTAIN !!


Remember our Skinny Bike Buggy dude ... lol we saw him ... yeah we both looked the other way when be biked by us ... we were both sure he was gonna quit after taking us all around town haha!!!

-MAC Store-
to check out email- Whoohoohoo GEEK HEAVEN

-F*A*O-
to buy a big ass JAW BREAKER just because it was a funny gift!

-The Desert Hunt-
Do you all remember Dean & DeLuca ... well it was where Felicity the TV show worked at with Ben while the show was on the air. We did not eat there I just had to see it b/c I am a dork!

-DINDIN-
We ate in ... ordered Pizza from that Pizza place from the first day and ordered a movie on TV ... FLIGHT PLAN ... it was soooooo good!!


I had a bunch of browsers and was decided on what to do
FYI NYC has a SEX MUSEUM ... we did not go there!!

---------------------------------------

Day 4 June 23

LATE LATE LATE SLEEP IN DAY

Did not rush

We packed and then made our way to this Botanical Garden in Brooklyn After our Subway Experience of getting lost.... going the wrong way... not getting off when we should have gotten off and after 1 hr and 30 min of riding on the subway we decided to just go back to the hotel ... We got there but we did not want to rush so we turned around ... went back to the hotel showered and check out ... since we had an evening flight we decided to kill time at this museum for three hours I bought a book ... now and then pics of all of new york .. it was interesting :) and also chocolate covered insects

... lol I ate a worm and grasshopper ... it was nasty but I played it off well so I got Alyssa to try it .... lol the video I took of her eating it was sooooooooo funny!!! SORRY DUDET I JUST HAD TO BECAUSE WHEN WOULD YOU EVER TRY THEM lol...

We got back to the hotel at 4:30 to pick up our bags and take our hotel car service to the airport. Alyssa feel asleep on the ride to the airport because she was getting car sick ... note to the world dont ever drive in nyc if you get car sick !!

OUR FLIGHT WAS DELAYED due to weather ... damn rain .... so after waiting about 2hrs in the airport and then 2 hours on the plan before we actually got into the air it was a long ass day for both of us.

OVER ALL THE TRIP WAS A BLAST AND TOTAL GOOD TIMES

XXOO
ME
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... best trip... had a blast!!! NYC wa great just too bad we didnt find Clink :(
xxoo
dudet=)

Anonymous said...

A virgin sucker that took a trip with chrissie. LMAO How did you pull that off? You need a vacation after a vacation with chrissie haahaa. I have to say I do miss our non stop always on the go vacation getaways so when are you gonna plan one for the crew?
Sounds like you both had a blast. Call me this week to catch up!
LS

Anonymous said...

Hey Crissie: You don't have permission to use my ground zero photo.

Editor
www.clevermag.com

Why don't you just use your own stuff and stop stealing my bandwidth.