Friday, August 10, 2007

QUICK UPDATE

Ohh wow ok Javi you are right I havent posted in a while.. I was going on strike like danit ... yes DANIT a girl i met years ago who would post religiously every day even sometimes twice a day has been on strike since May. 16th, 2007 @ 10:53 pm ... wow she is slacking i tell you!!

Ok so quick crappy update blog post then its back on track blogging daily again.

1. Friends are the greatest thing ever
2. Amie and her lovers are doing GREAT
3. Eric threw up in our guest room on my suitcases
yeah gross is right he owe me new ones before I leave
4. Drama Drama Drama is always in the hood lol
5. My friends Grandma who lives down the street
is soooo little and cute
6. Dad looks like a dork with his white long
ass hair ball on his chin
7. My care is new england ready lol
8. Jasons Birthday is today and I am doing everything
I can to keep busy so I dont have to think about it
9. I ran into a boy the other day at the book store
who I really didnt want to see .. ughhhhhhh
but its all good =)
10. Little bro is anoyying
11. My darn beta fish are yes till alive
12. This book I am reading sucks
it has 550 pages and I know
I will never finish it .. ahhhhhhh
13. I cant wait for my move
14. I miss Javi Paulina and Joe
15. SPINDERELLA (Nikki) from my myspace is getting married
OMG I AM SOOO EXCITED and my bro is gonna
be standing on her side haha she said to him
"FUCK TRADITION"
16. DIET DIET DIET LILI's WEDDING IS IN 2 months
17. I cant wait till Halloween in NEW ENGLAND
18. THE WEATHER SUCKS TODAY
19. I have been so busy I havent even called my
cousins who I talk to all the time every week
20. My knee is killing me today
21. my plant is still alive
22. Painting the house is almost done
23. I found a new restaurant in weston that I am
going to keep secret haha sorry i love it
to much to share
24. I think I am getting a cold ohhh no
its he lack of sleep i tell ya
25. Amie gave me another gray hair the other night
26. manana amie and i are going on a mani and pedi date
27. Amie has all of our going out pics on her camera
that i need to get to post on my myspace
28. My room is such a mess and for some reason I cant
keep it clean
29. when I painted my room i moved my bed
i dont sleep good at night where my bed is now
30. Hope my update was an ok one ..
I promise I will start posting again !!

No comments: