Saturday, August 11, 2007

WOW WHAT A DAY ...

Ok so today has started off sooo bad ....and omg its only the beginning and lol its been hell .. this past week i had so much going that its was officially the week from hell and yesterday i was so happy TGIF man ...totally the end of a crap-o-la week and then today .. I go to the doc this morning at 9am and he hurt me .. yeah ouch means that hurts but whatever I think he thought I was singing a song to him or something OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH haha i think it could go platinum haha .. so I leave and the come home to see papa smurf (dad) cleaning the garage out and well im looking around at all the SHIT .. yes shit we have in our garage and omg I see my new 80.00 comforter... that yes ok i was gonna take to the coin laundry (laundry-mat) to clean this weekend that I left on the forbidden room sofa just yesterday because when I got back form the doc I was going straight there ... and he so politely placed it on our nasty, oily, and ewwww i dont even want to think about what else has been on that damn nasty floor.. that he so politely just dropped down while he decided to move shit around in the garage and yeah dirt dust and everything under the sun is now manifesting on this comforter that was once clean ... omg talk about throwing a shit fit ... i mean come on who does this .. well the short convo went something like this ....
Me: WTF Dad I know that is not my new 80.00
comforter on the nasty garage floor
Dad: you said you were gonna clean it today
Me: wtf .. why would you put it on this floor
Dad: you were gonna clean it anyways
Me: are you kidding me

Ok so yeah as you can see my dads brain is up his ass sometimes ..and of course he does not think he did anything wrong ... i mean who the hell does that ... and i found a few oil stains and a few other gross marks on it ... so I not only had to go to this nasty ass laundry mat I had to run the damn big 4.00 washing machine 3 times to get the stains out .. and then spend 2.00 drying this damn thing ...so i was there three times as longer than i needed to me .. ugh .. men ... wow between the no toilet paper in this house .. ever ... to the brains up my dad and bros ass at times I swear you are gonna have to commit me because I am gonna go insane!!!

Ok so while I was waiting for the washing machine I was jamming to my iPod hehe, dancing around the place like a fool , playing Pac-man on this arcade game that looked like it had been there since like 1979 ewww no lie GERM-X became my best friend today I swear hahaha .. and also took some pics that I thought I would post!!

No comments: