Wednesday, August 22, 2007

UNDER STRSS

Ok so its no secret I am moving .. omg I am moving ... to the ice cold weather hahaha and to towns that are like out of the movie DELIVERANCE .. ohhh boy what am I getting myself into .. ok so yeah I am just a little stressed ... everything is just falling apart right in front of me and well MURPHY is just kicking my ass.. You know Murphy Murphy's Law well yeah he or she or whatever it is is just kicking my ass .. hence the stress and white strands of hair that need to be re-colored .. anyways good news is I have not started to bite my nails .. i tend to when I get nervous about things but nope I havent so I think that is a plus from the ass kicking I am getting .. ohh yeah and my knee .. ohhh boy dont even know where to start but its doing good .. not great not excellent just good .. it has its good and bad days just like everything else haha!!

Ok so as I am trying to pass the time along I have Amie ... Ahhh amie my partner in crime whoohoohooo its been a soooo much fun going out and getting my mind off of the stress I have been under .. THANKS GIRL !!!

OK so yeah like I said just stressed out and going out to fix that =) ... my life is really uneventful at the moment .. I am going out manana night ..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SOOOO WHOOHOOHOOO I CANT WAIT .. I REALLY NEED A DRINK OR TWO OR THREE haha

No comments: