Saturday, February 23, 2008

Im looking at things a little different now!

Ok so for a while now I have been looking at this book called the Peaceful Warrior and well low and behold its a movie ... so book 14.99 or movie from blockbuster 4.99....i went for the movie because um this chica has not job and is a little tight with cash at the moment so I rented the movie and started to watch it the other night at 1am ... yes 1am hence no job hahaha ... ok so I watched the movie the Peaceful Warrior and damn it was a powerful flick .. i sort of wish I read the book before I watched the movie .. but whatever i saw it and wow it was amazing ... the quotes the dialog the footage and even the story line was amazing .. you know its movies like these that make me miss the film industry soooooo damn much!!

Ok so here is a music video I found that I needed to share .. its sooo true ... damn trueeeeeeee i must say .. ENJOY that song / video and also quotes from the movie I have decided to share with you ... no synopsis this time around ... i dont wanna ruin it for you if you decide to watch it or read the book !!



Everything has a purpose, even this, and it's up to you to find it.

A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does

I call myself a Peaceful Warrior... because the battles we fight are on the inside

This moment is the only thing that matters.

Where are you?Here.What time is it?Now.What are you?This moment.

I don't think your leg was the only thing that got broken.

The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination.

The ones who are hardest to love are usually the ones who need it the most.

Those who are the hardest to love, need it the most

There is only the journey

A warrior is not about perfection or victory or invulnerability. He's about absolute vulnerability.

There is no starting or stopping - only doing.

There are no ordinary moments.

It's the journey, not the destination.

There's no greater purpose than service to others.

Everyone wants to tell you what to do and what's good for you. They don't want you to find your own answers, they want you to believe theirs.

Let me guess, and you want me to believe yours.No, I want you to stop gathering information from the outside and start gathering it from the inside.

People are not theirs thoughts, they think they are, and it brings them all kinds of sadness.

Life has just three rules?And you already know them...Paradox, humour, and change.Paradox...Life is a mystery. Don't waste time trying to figure it out.Humour...Keep a sense of humour, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure.Change...Know that nothing stays the same.

I took for granted what I could do. I was sloppy with my life; I'm scared but I feel like I got rid of all the old stuff and it was the right thing to do.
Socrates: Death isn't sad. The sad thing is: most people don't live at all.

No comments: