Wednesday, February 27, 2008

NEW JOB =)

Ok so i have been thinking and thinking and thinking the past few months about the film industry and what I wanted to do other than that ... i have come to the conclusion that the answer is nothing because i love the industry, but I am tired of the long hours, the drives to MIAMI, the travel / living out of a suitcase and the stress from people .... sooooooo i have been on the hunt for a job.. something I think I am not only gonna enjoy but that will also pay the bills =)! After a few months of looking I think I have found something. I applied to a few vet hospitals just because I think I can relate to the people and animals well ... soooo i did that and whooohoohoooo got a call back for a formal interview on Friday from 8am -10am ... im sooo stoked and yeah ok its gonna be less than what I make in film, totally different from the industry, steady and i think its gonna be a fun job... plus no lie its right down the street from me ... 2.7 miles away hahahaha how awsome is that =) !!

STAY TUNED =)

No comments: