Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Work Update =)

Ok so update on the job drama ... the 24hr vet sucks ass but for 15.00 an hr I need to suck it up for a few months to learn things and also get ahead with my bills then seeeeee ya later shit hole...ps when i say its a shit hole i mean it .. it sooo crazy how they treat the animals and care for the and the people are sooooo uptight and negative noooo lie when I say shit hole...ohhh and i forgot to mention my hrs are 7pm -2am .. yeah night shift all the way but its all good .. hanging in there is all i can do for a few months .... now on a positive note the second job .. day job the hometown vet right down the street from me is a job i love love love... my first day (working interview) was soooo amazing and the people they are soo interesting and soooo much fun to work with.. i can truly say am gonna love working there .. gonna find out on Thursday if I have the job or not ... keep your fingers crossed people =)!!!

No comments: