Thursday, March 27, 2008

I think its Puppy season

Its been a crazy week at work ... slow slow slow with a few burst of craziness lol .. i do have to state that I think its puppy season puppy.. due to the large number of Female pregnant dogs that came into the ER contracting .. the first pup was cool .. i was like omg can I hear the puppies heart beat and feel them in her stomach ... lol .. the answer is no you cant hear the hearts with just a stethacope haha but you can totally feel them .. then we have to set up a little cage depending on the size of the dog with lots of towels and then cover the cage to let her do what she has to do ... it was all awwww sooo cute .. till ewwww her water broke and then she had one pup .. after that it went all down hill for me ... i was like i will sooo passssssssss watching the joy of disgusting birth BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. so yeah the first dog great awww the next 8 dogs that came in during the week was like shit where do you want her .. lol!! I deicided not to post the pics I took because umm well they were sort of gross and I will spare you all the bloodyness of puppy birth!!

No comments: