Sunday, May 18, 2008

CAPTAIN MORGAN NIGHT!

captain morgan
Its been a crazy rough week and last week a drank my sorrows away hahaha no lie Shelly called me one day to meet after work at DAVIE ALE HOUSE and of course I said sure because we have both been having a shitty week and well i got there before here and asked what the specials were and the bartender said Double Captain Morgans for 3.00 .. yes you read right 3 bucks baby hahaha so that was my drink of the night and let me tell you he made the drinks in a tall coke cup and holly shit it was soooooooooo strong .. i had to put like 6 limes in each drink ... I obliviously couldn't drive home so I went back to shellys house and ended up in her dogs crate hahaha it was crazy and the room was spinning and i have to say im sorry DANIT but the dog crate night at shelly's house deff kills the mattress in the hallway night ... i was 10 times worst her night and i threw up ewwwww haha! She has the pics on her iphone so ill post one pic of me in the crate when she sends me the pics haha!!

drunk
drunk

No comments: