Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just have to wait now!

Ok so I went for an interview at this VET place yesterday that turned into a working interview and from what I got they really liked me ... hahaha who dosnt haha .. jk that me being cocky... but no really they liked me and now im just waiting for a call back from them today .. if they dont call me back then ima call them =) just because I hate waiting around for someone to call and I have been all day!!!

I have a feeling I am not gonna like this job at all .. its a GP (General Practice) so they really dont see cool things like my old job in the ER did but hey its a way I can advance from an Assitant to a Tech and then move on back to an ER / ICU setting .. we will see .. i am jumping ahead of myself but from my working interview its the same thing just up to date shots and mild cases for visits.

Ohhhh and for the record the movie Open Water 2 sucked balls .. it was the worst movie in the world!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: