Friday, January 05, 2007

2 Years Miss You Mom




I played hookie from work today =)
Well if them knowing you were gonna take the day off is that still considered hookie??
Well I did take the day off just because I wanted to !!

Jan 5th
At 11:06 AM it was officially 2 years since mom passed away.
It seems like it was just yesterday but days are still soooo sad sometimes
I keep thinking ..... Will the pain and sadness ever go away??

I spend the day with Alyssa ohhhhh lord hahaha it was a fun one!!
we bought flowers
Tried to get a balloon but of course they did not have MISS YOU balloons at Publix haha
I needed tampons and a toothbrush thats why we where there so we scared lol I scrated that balloon idea and just stuck with flowers =)

Then we went to the cemetery
Alyssa cleaned moms foot stone off because I sure and hell was not gonna touch that nasty dirty that looked like poooopoooo and the yellow brown water that I stupidly pored out to try and clean the dirt off that clearly didn't work only made it all worst hahaha .... sorry mom you know how I am with shit like that....

Then we drove around town running some errands and singing in the car hahaha

It was a different anniversary date this time around! It turned out good!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there girl! You have been so strong this long don't give up on me now

love love love
javi

Anonymous said...

Haha... you couldnt wait 3 more minutes!!!! It was almost 11:11!!!!Anyways... once again.... beat by Javi... but its okay I have an excuse I was working...
Im glad that you had a good day thats what im here for... to cheer you up give you some good laughs... And get the good times rollin' hahaha... And its all goood we will do the balloon on December 20th... We will do 2 of them one will say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and the other one will say MISS YOU!!! Okie dokie ... gonna go read through the rest of your blog... haha cant get on MySpace so... ill be a chrissie junkie today... okay seriously going now cause im babbling beyond babbling!!!
xxoo