Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dakota got attacked AGAIN

Damn people ... Helloooooo...... this is dakota we are talking about
READ HIS DAMN COLLAR
NEVER NAUGHTY ALWAYS NICE





Dakota got attacked by a dog last night

Of course dad was walking him and this fucken neighborhood dog ran out and attacked my dog then chased him around till Dakota lost him and ran to our front door. At lease we can say if my dog ever got lost he knows how to get home!!

Dakota does not fight back.
Ahhhhh dont ask my why but he does not!!
It sucks that a dog as nice as Dakota always gets the shit end of the stick!!

We had to take him to the ER Vet and they put three staples in leaving this section open to drain out because dog bits are dirty bits and air needs to get in so it does not get infected. Ewwww gross buy YES I am sooooo pissed that people cant use a damn leash. PS yes my dog was on a leash and the only reason he got away was because he slipped out of his collar. Ever since he was a puppy I left his collar loose incase he ever got stuck inside the house when we were not home he would be able to get out of his collar and not panic while hurting himself! This is Dakotas THIRD dog attack in the neighborhood. This is getting out of control and this weekend I am going to buy a stun gun! NO MORE ... FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

Ohh yeah PS the VET DOC was OMG SOOOOOOO FINE hahahaha I cant wait to take dakota back to get his staples taken out haha ..Im soooooo gonna look like a hottie haha Im sooo bad =) !!

1st Pic
HIS BITE MARK IS THE SIZE OF A 1/2 DOLLAR COIN
2nd Pic
The three dots are the other dogs claw marks
3rd Pic
Just call him LAMPSHADE for the time being haha
4th Pic
Staples


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that poor mutt

Javi

Anonymous said...

Javi beat me to posting a comment... WHATEVER... Im not an internet junkie... Well... I really hope that you dont have that poor mutt ass malested... hahaha he would kill you... Well good luck Dakota at your appointment today at 2:30... xxoo
P.S. I will be thinking of you both... see you later... love you both... And you stink Javi... jk lol