Friday, January 19, 2007

Here's Troubble Now

I think I am coming down with something. I have been sneezing, coughing, nose has been runny, eyes all itchy and watery, and im congested ..... ugh don't I sound like a commercial hahahaha but its not funny!!

Really I think I am getting sick ... Great ... great great great I need this right now!!

Bro went to play Poker tonight and I am on my way out the door to met a few friends for drinks at SWIGS and then heading over to this frat party. I know I know trouble is the word because an EX is going to be there but o well .. hey are we suppose to let EX-asshole stop us from having fun hahahaha HELL NO!! I really just want to stay home with the pup but he is passed out and I slept all afternoon after work so now I am paying the price lol. A NIGHT ON THE TOWN HERE I COME =) !! "HERE's TROUBBLE NOW"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were in town I would be your date and we would make him jealous

Javi