Monday, January 01, 2007

Good things always come to an end

My 2 week vacation break is ohhhh sooo over as of tomorrow JAN 2nd 2007....I did mostly nothing but live at BLOCKBUSTER and catch up on those movies I never got the chance to see because I was in Greece or well just didnt get around to seeing them so it was a much needed movie catch up, R & R, home all day, and hang out with people who were in town at night GREAT 2 WEEK BREAK. Not to mention the few good old post that included the tree dilemma and decorating lol, the football game, the party ... ugh every year I say this is the last and then next year comes around and we have one ... when am I gonna learn????? But over all it was a good much needed break but just like everything else all good things must come to an end!! Bitter sweet I must say but now its time to make some money and pay those late and piling up bills!

2007 NEW YEARS DAY

Time to relax, do nothing, vegetate all day, surf the net, and take it all in before reality and work starts kicking in at 5:30 in the AM Mon - Fri hahaha.


This is me all SMILES last day of my vacation Bloging hahaha
YES I KNOW .. I just saw THE DRINKING GAMES BOOK
It was a gift from Davin when he came to the party :)
Thanks dude the book came in handy

No comments: