Sunday, July 16, 2006

IM IN LOW TECH HELL

hey hey hey whats up from GREECE YOU'LL :)

Sorry I have not posted in a while but I got here safe, im still alive, and also in mother fucken lowtech hell!!

I am at this internet cafe ... its down town... ARGISTOLI... ugh its sooo nasty but whatever ... im going loco with no www ... the village I am staying at is sooooo low tech ... omg fuck that shit... greece alone is low tech ... no lie they are about 10 years behind us .... wireless lol yeah dont get me started!! Anyway just wanted to drop you a line to say hello and IM ALIVE ... I cant stay on to long because it cost soooo much for this shit but next week I am gonna go to a local computer store to see how I can get online ... someone said something about a prepaid internet card ..... ahhhhh ... i dont care ... whatever it cost or whatever I have to do because I cant go with no www any longer!!

Im doing good ... its soooooo hot here but not at all as hot as fla ... dry hot but still hot ... I Cant wait to post some pics .... the view, the towns , the people are just amazing ... its all breath taking !!

Ok well I have to jet... PS time here is 5:39pm.... I am 7 hrs ahead of fla time ... my body is still on fla time hahaha!!

Anyway till next time take care and keep your fingers crossed about connecting to the internet
IM IN LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW TECH HELL and I need to get out!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL HOPE YOUR STILL ALIVE AND DOING WELL,MEETING LOTS OF PPL, AND HEY, YOU COULD EVEN DO SOME GENEOLOGY WORK... I BET THAT WOULD BE COOL!!! YOU COULD FIND FAMILY YOU DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD. I HOPE YOUR VOID IS ANSWERED CUZ IT CAN NEVER BE FILLED. STAY TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU COME FROM AND WHO YOU COME FROM. YOUR PAST IS WHO YOU ARE AND THE FUTURE IS WHAT CHANGES YOU.. SO CAUTION THE THINGS YOUR CHASING/LOOKING FOR. STAY STRONG STAY SAFE AND STAY IN TOUCH.