Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its offical .. im going to GREECE

"My bags are packed and Im ready to go
Im leaving on a jet plane
I dont know when I'll be back again"


So its offical

Flight Info:

United Airlines

Depart Miami July 11th .... PM
Arriving Frankfurt July 12th .... AM

Because of the damn World Cup (Soccer) Lufthansa is holding back on the seats. So I am sort of like on standby for the first flight and if I cant get onto that flight I am concirmed for a later one!!

Waitlisted
Lufthansa Airlines
Departing Frankfurt ... AM
Arriving Athens .... PM

Confirmed
Lufthansa Airlines
Departing Frankfurt July 12 .... PM
Arriving Athens July 12 ..... PM

From Athens I have to take either a boat or plane to Kefalionia ... my final destination... that all depends on the flight I can get on in Frankfurt Germany.
******Let me just say .... I did not know what I was getting myself into when this greece trip was just an idea ... damn me!! *******

MY DESTINAION :)
Kefalonia
Also known as Cephallenia, Cephallania, Cephallonia, Kefallinia, or Kefallonia
Ummmmm Yeah.... confusing as hell ... tell me about it!!

If you take a look at the map of Greece I linked below Kefalonia its located to the LEFT of ATHENS ... the ORANGE PART .... ARGOSTOLI its the capital of Kefalonia .. so look for that because Kefalonia is in small ass lettering
A Map of Greece

All about Kefalonia
ENJOY THE READING AND PICS

IN A NUTSHELL
Kefalonia lies at the center of the Ionian Sea and is one of the most popular destinations of the Ionian Islands and the biggest island of the group. Kefalonia has many wonderful beaches with fine sand and turquoise, bleach-like waters, specific to the island. Others of its many beauties are its picturesque villages, its National Park on its highest mountain (Mount Ainos) on which a rare specie of fir forest grows and terrific landscapes. This section has everything about the island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ming, I am happy for you! Don't listen to other people tell you that you are "RUNNING AWAY!" You know damn well if they had a chance to go away to a beautiful place they would be on the first plane out!!! Follow your heart.