Thursday, July 06, 2006

SIGNS



SIGNS ...... no not the movie .... I am talking life signs .... when you make a decision and then all of a sudden you doubt yourself for some reason or another.... if this was or even is the right thing to do... after you start seeing signs.

I believe that the signs are always there ....... sometimes we avoid them, sometime we dont want to see them even though they are right in front of our eyes, other times we see them just dont think anything of them, and then we have those people who go looking, hunting and seeing so called signs everywhere they go.

I really dont know what I believe in or dont believe in anymore but what I can tell you is that sometimes signs are just soooooo ironically scary.

Int: Afternoon (Lunch) Jersey's

Me: (out of the blue) do you ever look for signs
Dudet: WHAT CHRISSIE?!?!?
Me: see signs
Dudet: ummmmm
Me: nevermind I cant explain it
Dudet: no I kind of get what you mean
Me: yeah you make a decision and then things are just thrown in your face ... like maybe

DUDETS PHONE VIBRATES B/C SHE GOT A TEXT MESSAGE
(she gets ZODIAC text messages everyday and it just so happened that she got this text while she was with me at lunch ... mind you we have not seen eachother for over a week!)
Dudet goes to read it ... looks at me... and then says... this applies to you


Dudet: TEXT FWD: A friend or loved one has ideas for change which may have an unsettling effect on your personal life.
Me: You see SIGNS !!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THAT CONVO

PS. For the first time ever I ate chicken on a bone ... it was a little chicken leg DANO mild style from Jersey's... and it taste sort of funny ... weird ... gross... but im not gonna give up ... i took one bite this time .... next time I am gonna try a whole wing :) !!!

omg I just had a thought
ahhhhhhhhhhhh i took a a bite out of chicken little!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite what anyone says you need to do this for you and no one else. You dont want to have regrets or "what if's" that is one of the worse feelings. Do what YOU neeed to do. thats all.