Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Crazy week of sooo much to do

I havent blogged in a while .. omg been sooo damn busy ... not sure if any of you have ever had surgery but the pre shit is the damn worst!! Sooo many doc appointments .. anyway I go for my last Doc apt next week and if I pass this text I am clear for surgery ... ekkk is right .. I am sooo nervous ...

Anyway on top of all of that ... I made a proposition to my dad the other day .. it went something like this

Me: I know we have been saying we are going to pain the house so I have an idea
Dad: go ahead
Me: I leave for Massachusetts on Friday
Dad: Yes
Me: How about if I paint the entire house First floor before I leave and then when I come back on Tuesday I have the rest of the week to finish the upstairs
Dad: go ahead
Me: you make my car payment this month
Dad: hahaha sure
Me: whoohooo thanks dad

WE GO TO THE DEPOT TO GET THE PAIN SUNDAY MORNING AND I START THE HOUSE THAT DAY ... I mean come on .. for someone who worked on Trading Spaces for 3 years and hahaha yeah it is movie magic you all .. they sooo dont have only two people painting lol... anyways I can so knock out a room in 1hr!

FAST FORWARD 5 HRS LATER OF PAINTING
That proposition with dad should have went more along the lines of this ..

Me: Dad I will paint the house for you go ahead
Dad: go ahead
Me: the entire house painted before my surgery AUG 1 if make my car payments for the next 4 months while I am down from the surgery!

Damn ... I am sooo working my ass off for free .... a 245.00 car payment does not come close to the amount of work I am doing to paint a 4,200 square foot, two story, bit ass house with a total of 9 rooms in all and vaulted ceilings.... yeah not to the world I am the worst negotiator.

No comments: