Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Tommy's Surprise

Ok so every summer my Jackies family goes to MAINE. Tommy Jackies brother left yesterday , Traci left today, and the little onces have been up there for a few weeks... they usually go for the Summer to visit their fathers family .... anyway every year when Tommy gets back he always has projects to do to surprise his brothers when they get back up north. This year the surprise is on him. His mom just got a new computer so I told her she should give Tommy the old computer. We went all out and got him this sweet ass desk, a few assesorties, and found the pain to touch up his room! My mission was the room and his surpirse .... ok today the computer desk ... ok that was the biggest pain in my damn add. Talk about parts from hell. Yeah so I painted the room. Tackled it in 30 mins =) then whoohoohoo I started the Desk at 4:30pm and finally finished it at 10:45pm. Ok ok ok so it totally took me 6hrs and 15mins .... but I swear if it were a man putting it together it would have taken much longer hahaha ... ok so as I am putting this desk from hell together I glance over at the box to read ..... LET OFFICE MAX ASSEMBLE IT FOR YOU..... key work let them ... wow .... like I always say you live and learn!!! Ok yeah next time that shit is gonna be put together in the store for an additional 50 bucks... damn I am gonna have a nightmare tonight of screws and parts..... so yeah I just finished and its not because I am a dude who puts things together wrong and have to taken it apart hahaha nope it just had a lot of parts! Ok so I got that together, I painted the room, I cleaned up and here is the finished product!!!



No comments: