Friday, June 29, 2007

ENJOY MY IRELAND MONTAGE

Its 6:19am and I have literally been up all night long .... my knee has been killing so I figured I would get some stuff done ... My Ireland Pics are finally up ...no more waiting.. Sorry my Ireland Trip Pics took so long but all the digi pics I wanted to post I had to resize every single one of them .. what a pain in the ass!!! Also a few place I only had a disposable camera because of the weather and also overnight situation, so I had to get those few (6) cameras developed as well and also scan them into my computer before I could post them!!

Just to warn you ...the montage text is long and it comes and goes fast so totally pause the video so you can read them ... also the slide show is a Chrissie Mini Epic so make sure you have about 15mins to watch it all... i know i know but hey you can pause it and come back to it later if you want!!! SORRY but I had sooo many pics to pick from... i also have sooo many more that you all will never see (WINK WINK) yeah lol Ireland was just so amazing !!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

CLICK TO VIEW MONTAGE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have left out a few very important moments in Ireland lmao but that is ok I remember them and I know you do as well. Chrissie the montage came out be-a-utiful!
Javi