Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Knee update

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well today was a crappy day for me. Doc is worried about my knee. I told him it was killing me this weekend and he did this stimulation thing on it and my knee didnt move. He said he is going to schedule me an MRI for sure next week. He said this is usually what happens.... you get a little better and then fall hard. Well that is the update on that. Now I am more worried that ever!!!!

As for the ireland pics ... damn I know I know its taking forever...well good news the montage is done and all the pics are shrunk and loaded all I need is the music. STAY TUNED one more day I SWEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You posted this on Tuesday and today is Thursday. Am I missing something? I still have yet to see those famous Ireland pictures you keep talking about. I am gonna assume you are all talk but no game?
Just Kidding Hurry up I am curious to see what you had to cojones to post and what you decided to keep hidden from your most famous overseas quote "What happens in Ireland stays in Ireland =P)
Love
Javi