Saturday, June 16, 2007

JUST CALL ME CRIP

So every 4 days I have to get my knee drained … ugh it’s a pain in the ass … don’t ask me what they do because my head is turned the entire time, and my eyes are closed….. The nurse dude who is a cutie pie laughs at me every time but screw that … if I see the needle I will chicken the shit out and nope that can not happen.

So they drain my knee and then tell me to ice it and DO NOT walk on it … hence the pain in the ass crutches … I am supposed to use both of them but hahahahaha … you all know me … I never listen …. what a joke .. I use one most of the time . My doc has yelled at me the past few times he as seen me but dude come one .. How the hell are you supposed to carry anything like your purse and or you cell phone when you don’t have pockets in your shorts with two crutches … ugh … it’s a pain … anyways so they drain my knee .. It takes about 45 mins at the ORTHO… then I am in a little pain that night … the next day I cant put any pressure on my knee … then the day after than I am back to walking ok … it hurts and I fight back the pain … yes I totally suck it up … but its all good … they think it’s a torn meniscus , a torn nerve , or something like that. I have had my knee drained two times but so far its gotten a lot better! That is the truth hahha yes I would totally lie just to not go back to the Doctor but no I am telling the truth!! Its been 3 days since my last draining and since I have been icing and heating it … all is well .. Knock on some damn wood.. I might have prob just cursed myself!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took those pictures lmao. You better be on two of them and not just one! I will kick your greek ass =P!
Love
Javi