Sunday, June 17, 2007

IRELAND CRAZY COMMERCIAL

When I was in Ireland I came back talking about this commercial ... along with other commercials that were XXX rated ... no lie they dont censor anything there ... but again I was in Europe hahaha ... so today while I was uploading my pictures ...FYI stay tuned for them .... I promise by tomorrow they will all be up ... sorry its taking so long ... I had the camera resolution on soooo high that I have to shrink every picture I want to blog... yeah trust me that mistake wont happen again haha!! Anyway back to the commercial .. so I am surfing the net and low and behold I soooo found it ... dude its graphic but you sooo have to watch it ... no lie the first time I saw it in the hotel room I was like .... ummmmm that was not just on ... crazy crap if you ask me!!!!

CLINK ON
IRELAND COMMERCIAL LINK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes wacked out commercial I must agree!
Love
Javi