Wednesday, June 13, 2007

NEW CAR

NEW CAR

A LITTLE 411 ABOUT MY NEW CAR

Upgraded everything....
that’s what happens when you buy 2007 cars when 2008’s just came out!!!

2007 SCION TC
Nautical Blue

First I do have to say it has sooooo many features … one that is a big ass hit is the iPod connection … im totally anti iPod but no worries have an AUX connection for my MP3 Player (Lance) … the good thing about this feature is you can mess with every feature on your iPod or MP3 Player right from the radio and or steering wheel controls. I love that!!!! The back seats recline …. I have a tire gage in my tires that tell me when my tires are low ….My interior is Navy Blue / Black .. Its not leather or cloth its this new weather resistant fiber fabric … I have a trunk whoohoohooo … I wont get tint till next month but its all good =) …I have two sunroofs hahaha SWEET !!!!! Ohh yeah my radio has a cover flap …you can open and close it… my radio console has a color wheel and goes through about 9 colors .. You can set it to one or have it scroll the wheel …that means every 10 seconds it changes to another color… my gas is 30miles to the gallon … whooohooooo and its also a Turbo =) I would not have it any other way … I have a glove box hehehe …my armrest has 2 compartments ….I still have Dakotas bandanna on my front seat of course and the two pics of mom and Dakota that were in my other car on my visor =) !!!

Over all I have to say I am loving this car .. Its not HERBIE and I am still thinking of a name for this one but its all good!!!!

WATCH VIDEO MONTAGE =)
MY NEW CAR

View this montage created at One True Media
CLICK HERE =)


When you click on the link wait and it will start in a few seconds!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car. I like it. I cant wait to take a drive in it. It was a little shock to see that you didnt get another Herbie (2). I really thought you would. Looks like Paulina won this bed!
Love
Javi

Chrissie :) said...

J you are a nerd .... whats up with your typing .. does someone need to go back to skool????????? Yeah I didnt get another herbie because dude I cant replace something like that. Just like I will never get another black dog ... =( I MISS DAKOTA!!! HAHA I heard about the 100 buck bet haha sucker!!!! Truth be told she knew I was not gonna get another herbie hahaha you lost big time dork!!