Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I got sucked into the iPod World

Ok so my friend passed away a few months ago =( and I got his iPod... I know I know I am soooo anti iPod and trust me when I tell you I HATE HATE HATE THEM ... but I love his iPod and it means a lot that I have it so ever since got it in the mail from his Brother I would listen to it all the time, but it was time for me to load some of my own music on it.... I am not gonna delete any of his song of course but I have to add some of my own stuff =)!!

Todays Mission Impossible 4
-Upload iTunes onto my newly working laptop
-Download my CD's onto itunes
-access Jasons old iTunes account
-Back it all up into this external hard drive
-Convert all the iTunes songs into MP3 format for Lance (my mp3 player) too
-Make a Jason slide show for the iPod

Yeah been working on it since 8am this morning and it is now 10:15pm .... wow.... 14 hrs straight hahaha ... soooo happy to tell you that I am all set up and love that I get to use his iPod while I drive =) !!

Ohhhh yeah .... This iPods name is BUTTERMILK SMILE ... hehehe that was our thing in this song!!!Anyways so I had to just tell you that I am part of the iPod and iTunes world now!!!
IF IT EVER COMES DOWN TO THIS ...
PLEASE GET ME HELP!!!!!!

No comments: