Friday, July 06, 2007

Danit this Post is for you =)

MTV VMA's + the sun / me passing out + me getting to know you in the production office + someone ease dropping in on our covo who makes the best (gross lol) tofu lasagna + a wrap party to remember ='s mojito's up the ass, and a king size invitation in the bed bug hotel hahaha


Ohhhh boy ...... I was gonna go out tonight ... but plans sort of got flushed down the toilet ..... soooooo I am here doing nothing but catching up on my myspace comments, blog reads, and other sites I have fallen behind on =)!! Ohhh yeah also labeling my 100 CD's with pics that I got together to lable lol ... I just finished doing my mini pedi ... dont really like the polish but whatever I havent done my little pigs since IRELAND ... yeah totally over due ....well its going to be an eventful night in for me!!

This post is for Danit ... you know girl I have not talked to you in FOREVER ... last time we spoke it was a short hello when I was in Ireland ... before that and after that you have been Missing In Action forever. Well do you remember meeting at Jaxsons Ice cream with your Friend Janell way back when you were in town ??????.... lol well I just came across this pic going though my picture CD's ... but wait ....it gets better.....the other night I tried to call you to tell you that I saw your secret lovers name on a CREDIT ROLL ... then last night I thought of you and your secret lover while drinking a frozen Mojito hahahaha .... girl let me just say you totally made my night with this black male pic!!

No comments: