Monday, July 30, 2007

NEW ADVENTURE

OMG I SO HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING MY BLOG ... just noticed my last post was on the 17th ohhhhh wow .. sooo here is a quick update

Ok so last week I went to Massachusetts to visit Jackie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lets just say when I was there this time it was just sooo different .. everything .. i have no idea what hit me but it hit me that i liked it.. i liked it a lot .. i dont know why haha who would have thought .. yeah me a total city girl loving Massachusetts haha so i get home ... and think for days and days and days about what I am gonna do with my life.... fast forward to 6:30 am in the morning after thinking all night long and not sleeping because I need to make up my mind fast ... i decide hey why not try Mass out... I contacted some local news stations and sent out my resumes via email and snail mail.... the idea is final... my ETD (estimated time of departure) was set for Sept 2 ... it has since then moved up .. I am looking at mid August at the moment .. but it may be sooner .. who knows .. hey the sooner I get there the sooner I can start working and the sooner I can get my own place. I am gonna stay with Jackie for a few months ... its also a good thing for them because Tony and Jackie want to save up money for a house so with what they are gonna save for me paying part of everything is gonna be good for them... also good for me because they live in between boston and providence .. the two places I have been looking at to work ... so it works out great...also they are going to do some traveling the next few months so I will be at the house to take care of ROCKY hehehe the cutest dog in the world .. well second cutest ... DAKOTA was the cutesiest ever haha ...so like I said it works out great for everyone!!!!!!

This past weekend was a pain in the ass one ... just trying to paint , pack my boxes and just get a bunch of shit in order .. the time is either goona fly or take forever so I want to be ready if it does fly haha!!

P.S> My surgery is called off and my plan is to work my mussels around my knee .. I know I know why call it off ... well for a number of reasons ...
One: because I really havent helped myself out when it came to my knee ... my attitude was im having surgery screw it ... well wrong attitude!!
Second: I need to get a job .. i cant be out of work for 6 months
Third: if this plan working out my knee does not work then I will suck it up and have the surg ... but I need to get a job ..
Fourth: I really want to make this move ASAP ... this is something I am doing for me and I dont want to wait ... plus I will get adjusted to the cold haha and college students who have jobs at news stations will be going back to school in AUG .. perfect time to totally slip right in!!

My knee isnt going anywhere ... neither are surgeons so if worst come to worst I get the surgery done in Mass ... either way it cant hurt!!!!!!

No comments: