Sunday, July 08, 2007

Surfing was a BUST

Ok so my knee is a little worst than I thought it was. I have to schedule surgery asap ... that date is TBA ... but I will find out sometime next week what date I am gonna do this for sure.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok so the urge for surfing is kicking in ..... I am going through surfing withdrawal... and its not fun ... I went this morning but trust me when I tell you it did not go as planned. I am now in bed ... watching SHOWTIME and icing my knee because it is killing me .... My knee is so weak and starting next week I am gonna bike again but no resistance .... just to get out and get some exercise and also my mind off of a few things... Ok so that is the update on my knee ... stay tuned for my surgery date =(

No comments: